Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Web Page vs Blog

Even though I think web pages can be very dynamic, a blog page is even more so. The content added and discussed on a blog can change dramatically troughout a day, while web pages can change at best best several times a day but many times not for days at a time. Also, blogs are interactive with a reader/poster. Web pages are a one way street that just allows the viewer to read without interacting or adding content.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Ms. Kuess said...

Hi Dave! I am one of your team members in CEP 811 and just wanted to say hello. Nice job on setting up your blog. I am looking forward to working with you this semester :)

 
At July 11, 2010 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Melissa White said...

Hi Dave,

Blogs are neat as you can have interaction between yourself and others. Blogging unfortunately for everyone. I prefer to read them and not Blog myself. I get disappointed when people do not comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home